20.6.17

Kopi, Halfway There

Hello everypawdy! My name is Kopi.




Aren’t I so handsome? Look at me, smiling so happily and looking all dapper. You wouldn’t have expected that just two weeks ago, I was all down and dejected, being thrown out of what I thought was my furever home.




I am now safe and gradually learning to trust humans again and to get along with my fellow four-legged furpals of all shapes, sizes and breeds. These photographs of me were taken when one of HOPE’s volunteers came to visit me at my boarding place. I was so happy to see her again. She is one of the volunteer feeders who have been feeding me faithfully every Saturday for as long as I can remember.

I am really grateful to everyone for the outpouring of support towards me, especially my pawsome two-legged pals who have kindly sponsored my boarding, and all the volunteers who have helped me before - feeding me, cooking for me, helping to rehome me, bringing me to the vet, visiting me, searching for me when I was missing, sponsoring my needs or just asking about me. Thank you e-furry-pawdy! Without your help and support, Kopi may no longer be around... there would be kosong Kopi! That would be too sad, wouldn't it?


Kopi needs a foster and needs to be beefed up 


I'm currently still looking for my pawfect pawrents! You will never run out of Kopi at home with me around. I'm a male local crossbreed, about 3 to 4 years old. The humans suspect that I might be the brother of Audi & Vera. I have been sterilized, microchipped and vaccinated. The vet has also given me a clean bill of health. I am a sweet, affectionate, intelligent, handsome and extremely loyal boy with dogged determination. Because I am tall and suave, I am not HDB-approved. If you would like to foster or adopt me, please email hopedogrescue@singnet.com.sg. Thank you! *sloppy licks of gratitude*